- Got in a fight with a coworker that caused me to flee to McDonalds and house a m&m McFlurry.
- Sara backed out of running because of a stomach bug.
- Rained on the way home from work so Meg and I decided to go to our seperate gyms to run.
- Then, instead, decided to go run outside anyway after the rain let up a bit.
- Got a little lost around the airport, but finally found our way to the trail.
- RAN 6 MILES IN THE BEAUTIFUL WEATHER NEXT TO THE BEAUTIFUL SUNSET
- Came home, showered, ate carrots/hummus and 1/2 a broccoli/cheese lean pocket.
Now I'm in bed, watching Real World, and feeling pretty damn proud of myself. Tomorrow I will not feel bad about the multiple margaritas I drink with my closest friends and awesome boyfriend because I not only went to spin class Monday & Tuesday, but I RAN THE LONGEST I'VE EVER RUN IN MY LIFE TONIGHT!