Tuesday, May 10, 2011

116 days to go

Had a nice little run with Sara after work today. Went a little slower than I would have liked, but that's my bodies fault...ok, maybe my mind's fault....ok, or a combo of both. We also only ran 5mi instead of 6, but that's ok, there's always Thursday.

I really can't wait for my watch to get here. The damn app on my phone that tracks distance keeps shutting off mid run so I can't get accurate reads and it's super annoying!!

Anyway, I don't have a whole lot to say tonight other than my abs have been feeling super great recently which is awesome. I've also been told that I'm like the incredible shrinking woman, haha, which I guess is code for I've been slimming down with all the running. Just an AWESOME added bonus!

Oh! One more thing, I'm really glad to be taking a break from working out tomorrow because as of right now my body is really feeling it after my 6mi run today, insanely hot hour long spin class (due to faulty ac in the gym) yesterday, and 4mi run Sunday. I'm looking forward to spending a relaxing evening with the boyfriend, watching tv, snuggling, and not tracking distance!

No comments:

Post a Comment