Sunday, January 31, 2010

Quick update - and....GO!

Ok, I don't have a ton of time to update and I realize it's been days since my last.

I ended up going to the step class with Marisa tuesday night, sending my shoulders into a MELT DOWN. YOUCH! But that's ok because at least we got a workout in. Wednesday night I had a soccer game so that was a bit of exercise there. Then everything went downhill and I did not work out again until today, ugh.

I went to the gym this morning an ran 3 miles and in a few hours I am driving home to take a bikram yoga (heated room to about 100 degrees yoga!) class with Ari. Sounds good to me.

I hope to get in the gym or workout more then the 3-4 days I did this past week. I definitely need to run more because I only got a few runs in this past week and I am still nowhere NEAR running 10 miles.

Argh, I am beginning to get frustrated with that and thinking maybe April is too soon and too big a task and maybe I should run a 10mi next year and focus on shorter races this year.

I think my eyes were bigger then my stomach on this one... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment