Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I don't wanna!

I brought my gym bag to work this morning with the full intention of going to the gym tonight and as of now (3:56pm) that is the last thing I want to do. My shoulders/neck are killing me because of a stressful day at work and I'm tired and complain, complain, complain. All I want to do is get into bed with my heating pad, some good music, and my book (which I don't even know what is going on in because it's been that long since I've sat and read it!!).

Maybe I will go straight home after work and hang out for a while and then hit the gym around 8 or 8:30. Maybe. I need to see if Jenny is going to go tonight too, that would be more motivation to get my ass off the couch. Maybe I won't run tonight and do an exercise class instead....

*checking gym class schedule*

Everything sucks and doesn't work with my schedule. Maybe I can convince Jenny to take body step (step aerobics) with me at 8.

Stay tuned to see if I did or didn't psych myself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment