Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Frustrated.

So with the bit of motivation I had after work, picking up Eddie, hanging around the house for a bit I got to the gym last night...only to find out my knee has picked the PERFECT time to start acting up. Awesome. I don't know what caused this. I didn't fall or twist anything the wrong way. It just hurts. And I'm not even 100% sure it's my knee because it's right below my knee so I'm really hoping my shin splints aren't acting up again. When I ran indoor track in highschool we used to run inside the school when the weather was too bad and that's when it really started to bother me.


I really hope it starts to feel better soon because it was really painful to even walk upstairs last night...and this morning. :(

Exhibit A.

No comments:

Post a Comment