Wednesday, April 27, 2011

130 days to go

Running in the gym is terrible compared to running outside!

Oh wait, maybe that's just tonight because my right calf feels like daggers are being thrust into it every time I took another step. Just what I need before my race on Saturday that coincidently happens to have a lot of hills....or one very big hill in particular. I think those hills Sara and I did on Monday really took a tole on my calves because I'm not used to it and now they are killing me.

I'm also pretty disapointed that the weather duped me into cancelling my run with Sara tonight and deciding to run in the gym. *Pout* Oh well, at least I got a nice little 2.66 mi run in on the treadmill before heading home.

Saturday is Run-A-Muck and I CAN'T WAIT!! Whoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment