Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Slacker.

It's amazing how much your stamina can go down when you haven't ran for a week.

I finally got back in the gym last night and it was pretty sad, I must say. I did my 4 miles, but it wasn't non stop (did about 2.9 non stop, ugh). The snowpocalypse of 2009 prevented a lot of running over the weekend, especially the 6 mi run with AAR. This week I plan on being a lot better. Hopefully I can get into the gym on wednesday and then when/if it's closed thursday and friday I can get some running outside in. Hopefully. Running outside seems so awful when there aren't other people around to motivate you, or....make you feel stupid and pitiful for not being as ready as they are.

Oh dear lord, the race is in 26 days. That is NOT a lot of days to get prepared. I need to crack down. I also really need to stop eating the junk that is in my office.

STOP BRINGING IN BROWNIES, COOKIES, CAKE, ETC! PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment