Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"I thought you were going to say you're happy you shaved..."

Running through the holiday has been less than pleasing. I have not once ran outside (except for that one saturday morning with Marisa and AAR). Plus, I have been eating a whole bunch of crap that doesn't make running any easier. I really need to get on that.

I ran at the gym the last 3 days in a row and those runs were all sorts of up and down. Saturday I walked 5, ran 20, walked 5, and ran another 25. Sunday I ran for 20 before feeling like I was going to pass out and switched to 30 min on the bike. Monday I ran 45 min. I was proud of myself monday because I checked it out while I was running and I ran a 37 minute 5k! Which is 3 minutes faster then the last time I tried! And talking to all my other runner friends/coworkers, the general concensus is running 3.1 miles in 37 minutes aint that bad. Hopefully I will be able to keep that up considering the race is oh, I don't know...

EIGHTEEN DAYS AWAY! AHHHH!!

Side note: I might treat myself and go to AC after my race to see Jess for her bday, wouldn't that be a good gift to myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment