Thursday, July 14, 2011

52 days

So I had my 'cross' day last night...it was supposed to be '2 m run or cross' so I chose a 1 mile run AND cross. I did the elliptical for 30 min (2.53 miles) and didn't really feel the burn. Recently I've come to realize that I don't really like working out when it doesn't make me sweat because I don't feel like I'm getting a work out! So after that I did a short 1 mile run on the treadmill and headed home.

I didn't feel all that great about this workout to be honest. I didn't push myself because I wanted to get up this morning and run, which of course didn't happen because I am severly opposed to waking up at 5:30 so of course I got up and reset my alarm.

Unfortunately, I can't run after work today (which was my origional plan!) because my best friend wants to get on the road relatively early for our Philadelphia vacay. Ugh.

Looks like this week I'll only get a few work-outs in which is INCREDIBLY disapointing because I feel like I've been trying really hard to train for this half marathon. I really hope we come home at a decent hour on Sunday so I can get in a workout then.

No comments:

Post a Comment