Friday, July 22, 2011

44 days to go (running playlist!)

I think the heat really took it out of me this week.

After my disapointing run on tuesday I decided to use my cross day to take a kickboxing class at the gym that TOTALLY kicked my ass. It was a really fun class and I felt great doing it, but couldn't move my arms/shoulders the next day. And today for that matter. So I skipped my run last night and I'll take my rest day tonight and then run again Saturday and Sunday. Hope to make 6-7 on both days!!

Anyway - I FINALLY made a running playlist and thought I'd share some of the songs I listen to while running. Maybe you will find something you like listening to also!

It's random and extensive, but I'll spare you and only liste a few...

Spoon - You Got Yr. Cherry Bomb
The Dirty Heads - Check the Level
Rihanna - Breakin' Dishes
Christina Aguilera - Candyman
Hot Chelle Rae - I like to Dance
Robyn - Dancing on my own
Cascada - Everytime We Touch
Jason Derulo - Ridin' Solo
Pitbull - Krazy
Buckcherry - Crazy Bitch
Ashlee Simpson - L.O.V.E

No comments:

Post a Comment