Thursday, August 18, 2011

17 days to go

Look what I got in my inbox last night!! (Sorry, terrible picture, but my iphone and the light in my office is sub-par...). It's my half marathon confirmation sheet & last minute details and parking info. This thing I signed up for is really happening!

I'm in corral #17 and my race # is 17287, which is nowhere close to any of my other friends because I lack confidence and entered that it would take me 2 hours and 45 minutes to finish the race.

I'll honestly be thrilled to finish in under 2 hours and 30 minutes. Also, it looks like there's going to be a finish line festival from 8am-1pm, with a complimentary MGD64, as well as the post race concert later that night!

I'm excited and terrified all at the same time. I want to finish. I want my medal, swag bag, and MGD64. I'm so excited. I'm excited to carbo load the night before and dance in the sand the night of!

Wish me luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment