Wednesday, June 22, 2011

73 days to go

Well, yesterday and today didn't go as planned.

Yesterday Sara and I were supposed to do 4 miles, but instead I made us dinner and we gossiped about the 4th of July beer pong olympics over crab cakes.

Tonight we decided to run inside at the gym because it was 90 degrees outside and about 100 percent humidity. We were going to do 4 mi, which quickly turned into doing 7 while talking on the way over in the car, which actually turned into doing 2.5 miles before I ran to the bathroom and barfed. Yep, you heard me. Barfed. It wasn't pleasant. It was SO hot and SO humid everywhere and my body just wasn't having it and my abs hurt from Monday and just...ugh.

Sara is always so positive when we have days like these and I'm like Megan, we both get so hard on ourselves. I know there's no point in beating myself down, but I knew I could have done better and I knew I could have kept going....after I was done throwing up stomach bile.

Anyway, that's all. We all have 2 months to go. Crazy, right?? I think I'll run again Saturday before Beckys wedding. Hopefully that's at least 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment