Thursday, October 20, 2011

43 days....and life decisions...

There are only 43 days to get to 9.32 miles and I had to stop after 2 miles on the TM tonight. *Sigh* At least I got that in and capped off my workout with 20 minutes on the elliptical.

I think I'm going to try out the Hal Higdon 15k Trainging Schedule for the intermediate. I used his trainging schedule for the novice for the half marathon and it worked out pretty well.

And on a different note...

Things I've decided recently:
  • Stay Positive - Sometimes it's hard, but there's no point dwelling on negative emotions and I do not do not do not want to be a negative person. Some things and some people you can't change, you just have to accept it and move on.
  • Work out every day until the 15k - I WILL do this, even if it's just 15 minutes on the elliptical or going on a walk. Getting those endorphins flowing will help with the positive attitude as well.
  • Work harder on finding a better job - I've been a total slack ass about this and the only person who can change/improve my future is myself. I have to keep reminding myself of this.
Positive affirmations are so cliche, but sometimes they are needed when you're feeling crummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment