Monday, October 31, 2011

32 days...

Remember that time I said I was going to work out every day until the 15k on Dec 3rd?

Yeah, I'm not doing the best job of keeping up with that. With this past Halloween weekend I sort of...skipped out on a few workouts.

Check out me with these two beautiful ladies!

Ok, I got to the gym Thursday, Friday, and Saturday...but skipped Sunday and today. And tomorrow I may or may not have a date so I won't be able to get to the gym after work. I'm also pretty terrible at waking up in the morning before work to run, but that's the plan, so we will see how it goes!

Anyway, I expect my date to turn out like this...

I may be watching Twilight right now...

....only no vampires, no proposals, and no half vampire babies. Secretly, I just hope Edward Cullen shows up. I'll be terribly disapointed if he doesn't.

Anyway, enough of my fantasy and back to my running. The alarm is set for 6am. I really hope I don't roll over and turn it off like every other morning. I really got to get my motivation back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment