Thursday, February 25, 2010

Falling back in love with it...

This week is dedicated to falling back in love with running (Mostly because I have a race coming up in a week and 1/2).

I've been to the gym to run the past 2 days in a row. I feel good about that. Tuesday was a lot better than yesterday, but at least I made it there both days! I am giving myself today to rest and then I will probably go to the gym Friday night after work. Marisa and I have also planned to run around DC either saturday or sunday afternoon which I am really looking forward to!

Another thought aside from that...I figured with all the running I've been doing I would have lost some weight and I don't think that is happening. In fact, I feel like I have been gaining weight, and that is incredibly frustrating. I think I need to take a serious look at what I've been eating and maybe the answer is there.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment